April 24, 2011

I'm hosting this week's Scraplift Challenge over at Mousescrappers...

Hey ladies, Shalina here.  Just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting the Scraplift Challenge on Mousescrappers this week and you don't want to miss THIS Participation Prize.
I just LOVE these challenges because I love all the inspiration on Mousescrappers. There are SO many talented ladies on there, I always look forward to Mondays to see what the new challenge is going to be! So without further ado...
Here is the page to "lift".

Wanna know whatcha are playin for?
I just loved meeting Marie in France in Epcot, she was A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. I was inspired by her cuteness to create this mini-kit.
Wyld Peas Designs...Purr-fectly Parisian


Be sure to stop by Mousescrappers to play along with the challenge!

Wyld Peas Designs