July 14, 2011

Feature Friday... NEW Kit

As designers we are always on the lookout for inspiration for new kit ideas and sometimes while scrapping our own pages, the ideas just come to us.  I was working with some photos of my kids sleeping after a busy day at the Magic Kingdom and the idea hit me...they need a kiss goodnight.  So this weeks kit is inspired by The Kiss Goodnight at the Magic Kingdom.  If you have never had the opportunity to see the Kiss Goodnight, you need to put it on your Disney Wish List because it is something that you don't want to miss.  I have only seen it a couple of times in all my visits to the world but it brings goosebumps everytime.  So you can see what I'm talking about, I found video footage of the "Kiss" for you to watch...


And with that introduction we give you Kiss Goodnight



Here are some sample pages...



This kit has over 150 items and includes everything you see above.
Make sure you pick up our Magical Monday freebie before Monday.  It has the cool outlined chrome font you see above.
Have a great weekend!

Wyld Peas Designs